17 April 2011

A Slight Change in Organizational Style

I have had to modify my organizational working style recently. I confess that I use a palm pilot - I have for quite some time. However, I have used the low-tech version. For years I have written on my hand - things to do, reminders for journal entries, names and places and events...
I need to change, though. Ceara is at the age where she is doing two things really, really well. First, she is learning to draw and color with crayons, chalk, pencils, and, sometimes, pen. We have had to set the boundaries of where and on what she can color and draw, and - for the most part - it has gone well. Second, she mimics EVERYTHING that Courtney and I do. The other day while we sat on the couch eating a snack I remembered something I needed to do for work. Absent-mindedly I pulled a pen from my pocket and wrote a note on my hand. A short time later she had a pen, and instead of drawing in the book she was drawing on her arm. :) I am thankful for her ability to keep me consistent with what we say and what we do.
Soooo, I am searching for a new way to keep track of reminders and things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment