03 February 2011

Slacking off, but not slacking

I realize that our posts have slacked off in the past few weeks, but that does not mean that we have been slacking.

Court diligently works at completing her written work towards full ordination. Only two weeks to go until they are complete... almost there, almost there... Her work on these papers are in addition to her weekly regime of sermon writing, worship leading, Bible study teaching, and preaching.

I have had a lot of scribbles towards blogs, yet none that have developed into promising thoughts. Sometimes I wish the images in my head could download directly into the blog.

I just spent a few days at a conference in North Carolina, and am preparing for a weekend of teaching and preaching in Rochester, NY.

I may post a sermon or two from these past few weeks in the coming days.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment