12 March 2010

Haiti Thoughts and Michigan Time

It's hard to believe that 2 weeks have already passed since I (Dan) left Haiti.
I have tried at various times to sum up my thoughts about my time in Haiti and what that means for Haiti and for missions in general - However, my friend Corrigan has done a far better job, and therefore I recommend following this link and reading his thoughts.
http://apparentproject.blogspot.com/2010/02/show-off-chronicles-part-2-formula-for.html

Currently Court, Ceara, and I are in Michigan for a time of debriefing and transitioning counseling. We find the seminars helpful and engaging. And the conversations with other pastors and missionaries have opened up a new sense of community for us.

While Court has felt the baby-in-the-belly moving for some time, tonight is the first time that I was able to feel it on the outside. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment